Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Introduction

As a resident of San Diego I am lucky to go to the San Diego Zoo and San Diego Zoo Safari Park on a regular basis. These zoos are famous world wide but not everyone knows why. Conserving wildlife is a very important part of my life and I want to do something more. The San Diego Zoo Global Conservancy has been successful for multiple species and I believe that if people can gain more awareness of this then maybe more steps can be taken to save these critical species.

Make sure to visit their website: http://www.sandiegozooglobal.org/
Here you can see their success stories and other great tips that maybe you hadn't thought of before. A little note about me, I'm not exactly a tree hugger but I do believe there are ways to do your part in conservation. I think these tips are ones that I could follow as well.

My goal is to post at least one story/fact once a day so maybe I can pull some more people into my love for animals and the passion that I have to protect them!

Visit your zoo tomorrow and take a better look at what animals are endangered and worse yet, how many are endangered or threatened.

Take a look and have a heart :) Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment